Salmon Tikka with Cracked Wheat & Coriander Salad
To make the kebabs, mix the natural yogurt, tikka mix, coriander and lime juice. Add the salmon cubes and place in the fridge for an hour, then place 3-4 cubes on each stick and refrigerate until ready to cook.
To make the salad, cook the bulgur wheat according to the pack, then cool under cold running water and drain. Add the red pepper, halved baby plum tomatoes, kale and chopped coriander and mint to the bulgur wheat. Add the rapeseed oil and lemon juice and garlic. Mix the salad, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
To cook the kebabs, place foil on a grill tray, spray foil with a little oil, then spread kebabs on top. Wrap the ends of the kebab sticks with a little foil to prevent burning. Cook on a high heat grill for 8-10 minutes turning occasionally.
For the yogurt dressing, place the yogurt with all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
To assemble, place the salad in the middle of the plate, place kebabs on top, then drizzle with the yogurt dressing.
- 300g x skinless salmon, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150g x natural Greek yogurt
- 70g x Tikka paste (you can use shop bought or make your own)
- ½ x lime juiced and zested
- 1 heaped tbsp x chopped coriander
- ¼ tsp x low-salt
- 6 x bamboo skewers
Cracked Wheat & Coriander Salad
- 100g x cracked wheat
- 1 x red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (you can use a jar of peppers if you want)
- 50g x chopped blanched kale (to blanch, drop in boiling salted water for 1 minute, run under cold, then drain thoroughly)
- 1 x small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp x chopped mint
- 50ml x rapeseed oil
- 2 x cloves of garlic, crushed
- 12 x baby plum tomatoes, halved (you can place in a fan oven at 140°C for one hour which intensifies flavour if you have time)
- 1 x lemon, juiced (some to dress the salad and some for the yogurt dressing)
- 150ml x natural yogurt
- 1 x clove of crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp x fresh chopped mint
- 1 tbsp x fresh chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste